Last updated: January 2023
This policy applies to all Equidem customers, who must be 18 years of age or older to use our services.
Collection of information.
We collect personal information when you use the www.equidem.com website during the registration process, loan application, investor registration, credit simulation and/or sending messages. In addition, information may be collected when we communicate with you by telephone, text message, email or other means.
The information collected is essential to comply with our legal obligations, verify your identity, determine loan eligibility, protect against fraud, complete your application, and/or for the purpose of responding to inquiries. The following information may be collected:
- Your basic identifying information (e.g., your name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth)
- Your employment and income information.
- Other information you may provide in connection with a financial product or service, such as your demographic information where permitted or required by applicable law and the location and value of the property securing your loan.
- Any personal information you provide to us.
- Your bank account information.
- When you verify your rate or apply for a loan through Equidem, we will collect personal information to perform analyses, provide you with marketing offers, and assess the risks associated with your potential loan.
Information collected based on your activity on the Equidem platform.
We are constantly seeking to improve our services and maintain the records required by law. Equidem collects information about your transactions and activity on the Website.
For all users, Equidem collects information about your computer and your visits to www.equidem.com, such as your IP address, geographic location, operating system, browser type, referral source, time and duration of visit, button clicks and/or page views.
Equidem shares your information with third parties as permitted by law.
- Investors. Equidem shares your information anonymously with potential investors to facilitate their decision to invest in property loans.
- Affiliates. Affiliates of Equidem, including entities covered by this policy and other companies related by common ownership or control, may share your information with each other, including information related to your creditworthiness, for general business purposes, analysis, or to present marketing offers to you or others.
- Legal Requests and Regulatory Requirements. Equidem may also share information to comply with, or to enable investors or prospective investors to comply with, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; or in order to limit fraud; or in connection with an audit or the sale of Equidem to a third party.
To revoke your consent to share information with Equidem affiliates you must contact us at email@example.com or at 404-445-8448 where we will provide you with the necessary support.
Marketing and Communications
Equidem may use your personal information to analyze the type of communication and marketing offers to be made according to the customer profile and/or as a means of communication.
You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers you have provided to us are true and accurate and do not belong to someone else. You agree to alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number. You acknowledge and agree that text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system and that standard message and data rates apply according to your phone plan.
Likewise, you agree to the recording and monitoring of calls made by our representatives, affiliates and/or third parties, in order to ensure the quality of our services.
Receiving marketing communication by email and text message is voluntary. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 404-445-8448 or by phone at 404-445-8448 where we will provide you with the necessary support.
How to change your personal information? If you have a Presta Fácil User account, you can contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 404-445-8448 or by phone at 404-445-8448, where we will provide you with the necessary support. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period.
We will retain your information for a minimum of seven years and as long as necessary to provide services to you, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, conduct analysis, perform audits, or enforce our agreements or as otherwise required by law.
Passwords and security of your Information.
If you have an account, at a minimum, we require the use of numbers and letters in your password. We have also instituted secure steps by which you can regain access to your account should you forget your password. The password is personal and non-transferable. You agree to take steps to protect and restrict access to your account by unauthorized persons.
Equidem may send important communications by email or in the account message portal. However, it will never request your login information by email.
When you have finished using Equidem websites, you should log off completely, then close the browser window and clear your browser cache files and saved passwords. This step is especially important if you are using a computer that is accessed by others, such as at a public library or Internet cafe. Equidem is not responsible for third party access to your account as a result of the theft or misappropriation of your username and passwords.
Links to third party sites
Modifications to these Terms
For additional information, or if you have any questions regarding this policy or the privacy practices at Equidem, please send your questions or comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 404-445-8448.